How to order
1. Browse through the catalogue and shop by adding products to your shopping cart.
2. Proceed to Check-out when finished.
3. To finalise your order, you will be asked to fill up a form with your name, contact details, and delivery address.
4. You will receive a confirmation email within an hour of order submission.
5. Payment and delivery arrangements are done offline. If the product is in stock, full payment via cash or check is required before shipment. Cash-on-delivery is possible within Makati. For made-to-order transactions, a 50% downpayment is required before production starts; the remaining 50% paid before shipment. Delivery times will vary according to complexity of the product but I usually deliver within 2 weeks of receipt of downpayment. Please advise if you need the product completed at a certain date so I can adjust accordingly.
6. I use either LBC or Metrowide Courier services. These companies have next-day delivery and tracking features. Please note that shipping fees are borne by the buyer. Click here for LBC Rate Calculator and here for Metrowide Courier. For reference, most of the bags weigh below 1 kg.
The Fine Print
I personally make the products and stand by their craftsmanship. Each bag is thoroughly inspected before shipment to ensure that it meets the customer's specifications and that it is in good condition. I will never ship out a defective product. A product defect is one that curtails its intended use such as stitching that has come undone, broken handles, or holes in the lining or bag shell. In an unlikely event of an inferior product, kindly notify me within 5 days of receipt. I will take responsibility for product defects due to my own negligence/ oversight and will shoulder the corresponding shipping costs. Due to the bespoke nature of the business, I generally do not do refunds but will repair or replace defective merchandise.
I do minor repairs on the bags due to wear-and-tear for free. Please contact me and I'll see what I can do.